Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2 tbsp melted butter + 1 tbsp butter not melted
- 1/3 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Toppings of choice!
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Pour melted butter, yogurt, water, flour, eggs, salt, parmesan cheese, spinach and basil into a blender. Blend on high until greens are fully incorporated a smooth batter remains.
- Place 1 tbsp of butter in a 10 inch cast iron skillet. Place skillet in the oven until the butter melts about 3 minutes – be careful not to burn the butter.
- Pour the batter into the warm skillet on top of the butter and bake at 450F for 22-24 minutes. The pancake will be bubbled up and puffy and deflate out of the oven.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven place whatever toppings you want on top – I used prosciutto and goat cheese. Cut into slices and serve!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.