Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 cups broccoli florets (approximately one head)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 tbsp olive oil (separated)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls (or large mozzarella ball chopped up)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel sweet potato and cut into 3/4″ cubes.
- Dice red bell pepper and yellow onion in 3/4″ pieces and cut each broccoli floret into 4 smaller pieces.
- Arrange vegetables on the lined baking sheet and toss in 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt.
- Bake at 425F for 40 minutes, tossing once after 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the veggies cool, whisk 2 tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar, chopped parsley, mustard and black pepper together.
- Toss roasted veggies in a bowl with the mini mozzarella balls and dressing. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Cut veggies into uniform sized pieces to ensure even cooking
- Replace veggies listed above with any vegetable you like. Some other options include: zucchini, red onion, squash and brussels sprouts
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.