Servings: 20 cookies 1x
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add egg, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl and fold in with a spatula
- Add chocolate chips to the batter and fold in with a spatula
- Scoop 1 tbsp per cookie onto a baking sheet – you should have 20 cookies
- Bake at 350F for 11 minutes – take the tray out of the oven and bang down on the stove top to flatten
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven allow to cool completely and enjoy!
- I recommend storing these in the refrigerator for freshness
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.