- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 and ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan or line with parchment paper
- Mash bananas with a fork or potato masher in a large mixing bowl. Pour the pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar into the bowl. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together all purpose flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Pour dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and fold together with a flat spatula.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350F for 70 minutes total. After 35 minutes of baking, loosely place a piece of tinfoil over the loaf to prevent the top from browning too much and continue cooking for another 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing then slice into 8 slices and enjoy!
- You can make these into muffins! Just pour into muffin cups and bake at 350F for about 18 minutes
- Make this recipe gluten free by swapping the standard all purpose for a gluten free flour blend
- Be sure to use ripe bananas for this recipe
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.