Servings: 6 slices 1x
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 ½ cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (34g by weight per scoop)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Blend eggs, cottage cheese, milk, protein powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a high speed blender until completely smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients from blender into the mixing bowl and combine thoroughly with the dry ingredients.
- Pour it all into the baking pan and bake at 375F for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Cut into 6 slices and serve with fresh fruit.
- I recommend using vanilla whey protein for the best texture and taste, but you can use any type of flavored protein that you like
- You can use whole rolled oats or quick oats
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.