Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken breast tenders
- 4oz wavy potato chips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Cut chicken breasts into tender size. Smash wavy potato chips into small pieces until they are small enough to be a breading. Scramble eggs together in a small bowl. In a shallow dish combine flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley and dill
- Bread the chicken tenders by dipping them first into the flour, then in the egg, and finally coat them in the potato chip breading. Place each breaded chicken tender on the rack on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 22 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before enjoying.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.