Servings: 4 servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 475F
- Trim brussels sprouts and cut into quarters
- Cut mini potatoes in half or into quarters depending on the size
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together avocado oil, dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Place 4 boneless pork chops on a the sheet pan and brush a generous amount of the marinade onto the top and bottom of each pork chop
- Toss the veggies in the remaining marinade and place on the baking sheet
- Place in the oven and bake at 475F for 12 minutes
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, flip the pork chops and toss the veggies, return the sheet pan to the oven to bake for another 8 minutes
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and check the temperature of the pork chops – you are looking for an internal temperature of at least 145F – if they have not reached that temp you can return the sheet pan to the oven
- Allow the pork to cool slightly and serve!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.