Servings: 2 cocktails 1x
- 3oz tequila
- 1.5oz lime juice + more lime for garnish
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- Sugar for rim
- 1 can lemon lime seltzer water
- Pomegranate arils for ice cubes
- Rub a slice of lime around the rim of two medium sized cocktail glasses. Dip each glass in sugar to coat the rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar, and pomegranate juice. Shake vigorously to mix.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the cocktail over top through a strainer. Fill the glasses to the top with the lime seltzer and garnish with lime.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.