Healthy oatmeal cookies that are easy to prepare in one bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together egg, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and peanut butter
- Add quick oats, baking soda, and salt to the bowl and fold in gently with a spatula
- Allow the batter to sit for about 10 minutes then add chocolate chips to the batter and fold in with a spatula
- Scoop about 1.5 tbsp of batter onto a baking sheet for each cookie until you have 12 cookies
- Sprinkle each cookie with flakey sea salt
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake at 350F for 18 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray for 5 mintues and then transfer to a cooling rack
- Enjoy once fully cooled!
Keywords: Oatmeal cookies, healthy cookies, gluten free cookies