Servings: 12 cookies 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together egg, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and peanut butter
- Add quick oats, baking soda, and salt to the bowl and fold in gently with a spatula
- Allow the batter to sit for about 10 minutes then add chocolate chips to the batter and fold in with a spatula
- Scoop about 1.5 tbsp of batter onto a baking sheet for each cookie until you have 12 cookies
- Sprinkle each cookie with flakey sea salt
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake at 350F for 18 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray for 5 mintues and then transfer to a cooling rack
- Enjoy once fully cooled!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.