A paleo freindly taco dip that is a delicious and healthy party appetizer!
- Dice the yellow onion
- Add avocado oil to a frying pan and cook the onions in the oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant – about 4 minutes
- Add the salt, chili powder, and garlic powder to the pan with the onions and cook for another minute
- Add the ground beef to the pan with the onions and cook over medium for about 7 minutes, breaking the beef into crumbles
- Drain the excess oil fromthe beef and onion combo and allow beef to cool
- Take your dip container – I used a 5″x7″ glass storage container – and make a layer at the bottom of beef and onions
- Then continue layering on the other ingredients starting with the cashew cream, then gaucamole, then salsa, then shredded lettuce, then black olives, and finally, pickled jalapenos
- Enjoy with your chip or veggie of choice!
Keywords: taco dip, paleo, paleo dip