Make fluffy sous vide Starbucks egg bites in your oven!
- 9 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- 2/3 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 slot muffin tin with a spray oil. Add eggs, cottage cheese and salt to a blender. Blend until a smooth mixture remains.
- Add 1/2 strip of bacon cut in half again to each of the muffin slots. Add the cheese to the muffin pan on top of the bacon. Pour the egg and cottage cheese mixture into the muffin pan, filling each pan evenly.
- Carefully prepare the steam bath by placing a baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Boil water on the stove top and carefully pour the boiling water onto the baking sheet. Place the muffin tin on the middle rack of the oven. ** Wear proper heat protective oven mitts while doing this
- Close the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the muffin tin from the oven. Turn off the heat and allow the baking sheet to cool before removing it from the oven.
- Allow the egg bites to cool slightly then remove from the muffin tin and enjoy!