Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2lb side of salmon
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 6 slices of fresh orange
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine orange juice, sesame oil, rice vinegar, coconut aminos or soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl. Add to a sauce pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Trim stalks of asparagus and toss in avocado oil. Season with salt and place on the baking sheet. Place the side of salmon on the baking sheet.
- Allow the sauce to cool slightly and then pour over the side of salmon and the asparagus. Place orange slices on the side of salmon. Place the baking sheet in the oven to bake.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish the salmon with toasted sesame seeds. Serve slices of salmon with white rice and asparagus.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.