Servings: 12 cookies 1x
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare flax egg by whisking together the ground flax and water.Allow it to thicken for a few minutes while you gather the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flax egg, coconut oil, almond butter and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in rolled oats, raisins, chopped pecans, cinnamon and salt with a flat spatula. Mix until the oats are evenly coated.
- Allow the mixture to sit in the bowl for about 10 minutes to allow the oats to absorb some of the liquid.
- Scoop out about 2.5 tbsp of batter per cookie onto the lined baking sheet. Shape into. a little ball with your hands – you should have enough batter for 12 cookies.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before taking off the baking sheet. Enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.