Servings: 1 sandwich 1x
- 5–6 romaine lettuce leave
- 4 pieces of turkey lunch meat
- 3 strips of cooked bacon
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 3 slices of tomato
- Optional: a few teaspoons of your favorite sandwich spread
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large plate or cutting board
- Rinse and dry the romaine lettuce
- Then cut the stems out of each piece of lettuce – you can skip this step, but I find it rolls easier without the stems
- Lay the lettuce on the parchment in overlapping lines until you form a 10″ x 8″ rectangle of lettuce
- Then drizzle on your sandwich spread of choice – I usually use ranch
- Layer on your fillings starting with lunch meat, then bacon, then tomatoes, and finally avocado
- Use the parchment to help roll the sandwich into a tight tube by folding in the ends as you roll
- Slice the sandwich in half and fold down the parchment as you eat!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.