Mini Prosciutto and Scallion Baked Eggs
Something that goes into my meal prep every week is a quick egg based breakfast. Nine times out of ten I'm making just a basic hard boiled egg, but every once in a while I mix it up with something fancier. This week I made little bites with prosciutto and scallions. I made them in mini muffin pans so that 6 eggs made 24 bites!! I may or may not be able to take down about 8 in one sitting... but thats not important :)
- 6 eggs
- 8 sheets of prosciutto torn into thirds
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Beat eggs and mix in salt and pepper
- Line or spray a 24 slot mini muffin pan with oil to grease
- Place one piece of prosciutto in each slot, fill with eggs and top with scallions.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow the eggs to cool, remove from the cups and eat immediately or store in airtight container in the fridge to 3 to 5 days!