Broccoli and Goat Cheese Bites
I'm on week two of my grocery challenge and I have to be honest I'm already sick of broccoli. I miss other veggies, BUT most things are better with cheese. SO that is how I came up with these broccoli and goat cheese bites. They are great as a snack, as a side at dinner or on a salad.
- 2 medium heads of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Cut broccoli into florets and process in a food processor until rice sized pieces.
- Gently steam broccoli.
- Place broccoli rice in a tea towel and drain excess moisture. Lay on the counter to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat 2 eggs and add goat cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Add spices to egg and cheese mixture.
- Slowly add broccoli to egg and cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Scoop into balls with a ice cream scoop or with your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container and reheat in the oven.