5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bites
These are the perfect combo of banana bread and cookie and are SO easy to make. Plus. I bet you already have most of these ingredients in your kitchen. Nothing fancy here just simple ingredients that taste good and are good for you. Now get to baking!!
- 2 very ripe medium bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl smash bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Slowly fold in almond flour and mix until fully combined.
- Coarsely chop chocolate bar and fold into batter.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven to cool.