Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tsp salt
- 8oz pasta
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat and add the oil and minced garlic to the warm pan. Saute the garlic until soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Boil salted water for pasta.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan. Saute until the mushrooms begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Add 1 tsp of salt to the mushrooms and saute for another minute.
- At this point add the pasta to the boiling water to cook.
- Add the butter to the pan with the mushrooms and saute until it melts. Once the butter melts pour in the heavy cream and let it simmer with the mushrooms for 4 minutes. Slowly mixing in the parmesan cheese and continuously stir until the cheese melts and mixes in.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water and drain the cooked pasta. Mix the pasta water and cooked pasta in with the sauce. Toss to combine and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve with fresh basil, parmesan cheese and truffle oil
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.