These Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs are perfect for summer meal prep. The light and flavorful marinade keep the thighs juicy and tender.
- Add lemon juice, dijon mustard and olive oil to a bowl with seasonings and mix thoroughly
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat with the marinade
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and marinate for at least 4 hours
- When you are ready to grill, preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade and allow excess marinade to drip off to avoid flames in the grill
- Add the chicken thighs to hot grill or grill pan
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side on grill, 6 minutes each side on grill pan – you may need shorter or longer depending on the heat of your grill or stove – the best way to ensure your chicken is cooked through but still moist is to use a meat thermometer and check for an internal temperature of 165F
- Allow the chicken thighs to cool slightly and then slice and enjoy!
Keywords: grilled chicken thighs, grilled chicken thigh recipes, marinated grilled chicken, how to grill chicken thighs