Servings: 5 servings 1x
- 1 kabocha squash
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or any neutral tasting oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Cut the kabocha squash in half and then scoop out the seeds. Trim off the stem and cut each half into half moons.
- Whisk together avocado oil, maple syrup, salt and cinnamon. Arrange half moons on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a basting brush, brush the squash with the maple cinnamon marinade on both sides of each piece of squash
- Place baking sheet in the oven and roast squash at 450F for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.