This Maple Cinnamon Grain-Free Granola is a healthy, paleo alternative to standard granola. It is made with simple ingredients and sweetened naturally with maple syrup to keep the sugar low.
Make this Maple Cinnamon Grain-Free Granola at home and your house will smell amazing.
The first thing I noticed when I tested this grain-free granola recipe was that my house smelled like fresh-baked cinnamon rolls the whole time it was baking. BUT this recipe is much healthier and easier to make than cinnamon rolls.
I love this easy grain-free granola recipe because I can keep all of the ingredients in my pantry and whip it up in less than an hour. Just mix together a few whole ingredients and roast at a low temperature for 30 minutes and you will have a tasty, low sugar granola!
What kitchen tools will I need to make this healthy grain-free granola?
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Wide mouth glass jars or wide mouth mason jars for storage
What ingredients will I need to make this paleo snack?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this grain-free granola at home with just a few ingredients. PLUS, it will be cheaper than the one at the store.
- Sliced almonds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Sunflower seeds
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Maple extract
Let’s make some Maple Cinnamon Grain-Free Granola!
Step 1: Preheat Oven and Mix Dry Ingredients
First, preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans, coconut, salt, and cinnamon. Mix together until an even mixture remains.
Step 2: Stir in Wet Ingredients and Spread on Baking Sheet
Mix the granola thoroughly. Then, spread onto the baking sheet in an even layer. Do not leave spaces on the sheet, the even layer is how you make crumbles.
Step 3: Bake, Cool and Crumble
Next, bake the granola at 300F for 30 minutes. Then, allow the granola to cool fully before crumbling into large chunks. Enjoy on yogurt or as a cereal with milk or just on its own as a snack!
Step 4: Enjoy!
How should I store this granola?
Cool the granola completely and then store at room temperature on the counter in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!Print
Homemade grain free granola that is just as tasty as the regular one, but without grains and lower sugar.
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl combine almonds, coconut, pecans, sunflower seeds, salt and cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl combine maple syrup and cococnut oil and melt for 45 seconds in the microwave
- Mix thoroguhly and mix in the maple etract
- Pour liquid mixture over dry and mix together
- Spread onto baking sheet in one even layer – its okay if the ingredients all touch eachother, thats how you get crumbles
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow to cool completely – at least 30 minutes – and then crumble into peices