Sweet and Salty St. Patrick’s Day snack mix
- 3 1/2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup green sprinkles
- Separate Lucky Charms cereal into the cereal and marshmallows. Add the cereal pieces to a large mixing bowl with mini pretzels.
- Heat white chocolate chips in the microwave or on a double boiler. If using a microwave, heat at 30 second intervals to make sure it does not burn. Mix 10 drops of green food coloring into the white chocolate.
- Pour melted green white chocolate over the cereal and pretzels. Toss with a spatula until fully coated. Add Lucky Charms marshmallows and sprinkles to the bowl and mix again.
- Spread snack mix onto a lined baking sheet and allow to cool completely then enjoy!
Keywords: st. patrick's day snacks, leprechaun snack mix, sweet and salty snack mix