Servings: 2 servings 1x
- 2 cans no salt added albacore tuna (5oz each)
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3oz feta cheese (I prefer the block feta in brine)
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Open and drain tuna cans. Chop celery into small pieces. Add lemon juice, feta cheese, lemon zest and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix until they are evenly combined.
- Add tuna, celery and fresh dill to the bowl. Toss to combine again. Serve with black pepper on lettuce, bread or with crackers or cucumbers.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.