Make a refreshing lemon dill tuna salad without mayo!
- 2 cans no salt added albacore tuna (5oz each)
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3oz feta cheese (I prefer the block feta in brine)
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Open and drain tuna cans. Chop celery into small pieces. Add lemon juice, feta cheese, lemon zest and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix until they are evenly combined.
- Add tuna, celery and fresh dill to the bowl. Toss to combine again. Serve with black pepper on lettuce, bread or with crackers or cucumbers.
Keywords: healthy tuna salad, tuna salad without mayo, tuna salad no mayo