This Lemon and Olive Chicken Skillet is a healthy one-pan meal that is bursting with flavor from the lemon, olives, and capers.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces
- Mix together arrowroot starch and black pepper
- Toss cut chicken in arrowroot starch and black pepper ensuring all pieces are coated
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Add chicken to warm pan
- Cook for 5 minutes tossing frequently
- Remove chicken from pan, set aside and leave the pan on medium heat
- Pour chicken broth into the warm pan and stir to incorporate any of the brownings from the chicken
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Add sliced olives, capers and lemon juice to the broth in the pan along with the chicken
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook for an additional 3 minutes tossing frequently
- Top with lemon zest and enjoy!
Keywords: lemon and olive chicken, lemon and olive chicken skillet, one pan olive chicken