Servings: 10 servings 1x
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup jelly beans (I prefer Starburst jelly beans)
- Melt the white chocolate chips either on a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt the chips slowly at 15-30 second increments because they can burn easily.
- Spread a thin layer of the melted white chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the jelly beans on the layer of white chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Remove from the fridge and break up into pieces.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.