Make a satisfying Italian Chopped Salad with simple ingredients and a delicious homemade Italian salad dressing!
Italian Chopped Salad Ingredients
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 of a large red onion
- 6oz cherry tomatoes
- 3oz mild pepperoncini
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Italian Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Rinse vegetables. Chop romaine lettuce into thin ribbons. Stack alternating provolone and salami on top of one another in 2 stacks. Roll them into tubes and slice into rounds.
- Slice red onion into thin slices. Cut cherry tomatoes into cubes and slice pepperoncini into thin slices – deseed if you want.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients until thoroughly combined. Place all ingredients on the romaine lettuce along with the fresh parsley and toss to cobine.
- Pour Italian salad dressing over the chopped salad and toss again. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Italian chopped salad, italian salad, chopped salad, italian salad dressing