Servings: 8 servings 1x
- 3lb boneless pork loin or boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rubbed sage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Mix salt, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme and sage together. Rub pork roast with seasoning mixture on all sides.
- Heat oil in instant pot on saute mode. Sear seasoned pork until browned on all sides – about 10 minutes total.
- Turn off saute mode and pour chicken broth into the instant pot.
- Turn to manual high pressure and set the timer to 45 minutes. Set the vent to sealing and allow the instant pot to come to pressure.
- Instant pot will cook for 45 minutes. Once the timer beeps, manually release pressure.
- Remove the roast from the pan and allow to cool slightly. Slice the pork into thin sliced and mix with the juices in the instant pot. Serve warm.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.