Servings: 3 Servings 1x
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp sriracha
- Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl
- Season chicken tenders on all sides with the seasonings
- Mix together honey and sriracha in a small bowl and set to the side
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom frying pan over medium heat – I used a cast iron skillet
- Once the oil is hot add the chicken tenders to the pan
- Cook for 5 minutes turning about every 2 minutes
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the honey sriracha sauce to the pan
- Cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes turning frequently to coat the tenders in the sauce
- The chicken tenders should be cooked through at this point, but you can check to make sure the internal temperature reaches 165F
- Allow the tenders to cool slightly and enjoy!
- I usually make a double batch of these. If you do this you may want to cook the batches separately as to not overcrowd the pan.
- I serve leftovers cold on a salad – if you want to reheat them, reheat over low heat in a lightly oiled skillet
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.