Servings: 1.5 cups pesto 1x
- Peel garlic cloves and remove stems from basil
- Place basil, garlic, walnuts, parmesan cheese, and salt in a food processor
- Process until fully combine
- With the food processor running, slowly stream in olive oil – you may need to stop the food processor and scraps down the sides to be sure all the ingredients are mixed in
- Once all of the oil is added, keep the food processor running until a smooth pesto remains
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to one week
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.