Servings: 4 servings 1x
- Peel zucchini and dice into tiny cubes
- Mix salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin and cayenne in a small bowl
- Combine tomato paste and water in a small bowl
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat in a large skillet
- Add the diced zucchini and riced cauliflower to the skillet
- Saute veggies until soft and cooked through, about 7 minutes
- Push the veggies to the edge of the skillet and add the ground turkey to the pan
- Heat the ground turkey and begin to break into crumbles
- After about 2 minutes add the seasoning mixture into the pan and continue browning and the ground turkey and breaking into crumbles
- Once the turkey is almost completely cooked through, mix the veggies in with the ground turkey
- Reduce the heat to medium low and pour the water and tomato paste mixture into the skillet and mix in thoroughly with the turkey and veggies
- Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from the heat
- Serve with tortillas and any toppings you like!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.