Servings: 12 servings 1x
- Add egg, yellow mustard, honey, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika to a blender
- Blend on high untilfully combined
- With the blender running on low-medium speed, pour the oil into the blender in a slow steady stream
- Increase the speed of the blender as your pour the oil in
- Blend until the sauce is thick and creamy and the oil is fully incorporated
- Pour sauce into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 week
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.