Servings: 10 muffins 1x
- Preheat oven to 350F and line or grease a muffin tin. Add eggs, apple sauce, maple syrup and coconut oil to a bowl. Whisk to combine fully.
- Fold in almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and ground cloves. Mix until fully combined. Fold in grated carrots with a spatula.
- Scoop a 1/4 cup of batter into each of 10 muffin cups. Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake at 350F for 28 minutes. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow to cool fully before enjoying.
- Mix in raisins or chopped nuts for a heartier muffin
- Top with a simple cream cheese frosting to make healthy cupcakes
- Store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.