A simple and healthy baked chicken cutlet that can be used for many meals and recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with a metal wire rack
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally so you have 2 thinner pieces
- Pound the chicken breast pieces with a meat tenderizer to thin slightly
- Create a breading station by whisking two eggs in a shallow bowl
- In a separate shallow bowl combine almond flour, salt, pepper, dried parsely, and smoked paprika
- Dip each chicken breast piece in egg and then press both sides into the almond flour mixture
- Lay each breaded chicken piece on the baking sheet with wire rack
- Bake at 425F for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and flip each piece
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Increas the oven heat to a broil and broil for 3 minutes or until each piece begins to get a nice brown crisp
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy!
Keywords: chicken cutlet, healthy chicken cutlet, whole30