- Preheat oven to 350F and line or grease 8 cups of a muffin tin
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together 4 eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond extract
- In a separet bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sliced almonds
- Fold dry ingredients into wet with a spatula
- Scoop about a 1/4 cup of batter into each of 8 muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake at 350F for 28 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully and then enjoy!
** If you use the low carb sweetener there will be 3g net carbs per muffin – this is total carb – fiber – sugar alcohol.