Servings: 8 servings 1x
- Blend coconut sugar in a blender until it is soft and powdery
- Add powdered coconut sugar to a bowl with the ghee and vanilla extract
- Mix with a whisk attachment on an electric hand mixer or electric stand mixer until fully combined – about 5 minutes
- Mix in the cashew butter, coconut flour and salt (if your cashew butter is salted you can omit the salt) with the electric mixer
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula
- Top with flakey sea salt and more chocolate chips and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.