Use this Healthier Cookie Dough Dip recipe to make an edible cookie dough in less than 20 minutes. Eat this chocolate chip cookie dough with pretzels, apple slices or dive right in with a spoon!
Pretty much the only thing better than fresh baked cookies is the cookie dough
You’re lying if you say you don’t taste the chocolate chip cookie dough before you bake. It’s probably not the best idea to eat the full bowl of regular cookie dough, but you can dive right into this one with a spoon.
This healthier cookie dough dip is made with simple ingredients and no eggs! I used ghee, coconut sugar, vanilla, cashew butter, coconut flour and chocolate chips to create the perfect edible cookie dough dip.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this sweet cookie dip?
- Electric hand mixer or stand mixer – I highly recommend using an electric mixer to make this because it will not be as smooth mixed by a standard whisk
- Blender to turn coconut sugar into a powdered coconut sugar
- Large mixing bowl for mixing
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups for measuring ingredients
Grab these 7 simple ingredients to make a healthy edible cookie dough!
- Coconut sugar – you will whiz this into a powder in the blender for a smoother dip
- Ghee – this will give the dip a buttery taste
- Vanilla extract – gives the dip that classic chocolate chip cookie taste
- Cashew butter – this will give the dip a smooth even texture
- Coconut flour – thickens the dip slightly
- Chocolate chips – because you can’t have chocolate chip cookie dough without it!
- Salt – mix some in and add flakey sea salt on top for the perfect salty sweet flavor
Can I make this into a chocolate chip cookie dough for one?
Yes! It might be tempting to eat this all at once. So, if you want to make edible cookie dough for one, you can separate the dough into eight different 1/4 cup servings.
I use smaller plastic Tupperware to do this. Then you can take your cookie dip on the go!
Let’s make a Healthier Cookie Dough Dip!
Step 1: Powder coconut sugar in a blender
First, end coconut sugar in a blender until it is soft and powdery.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients together
Step 3: Fold in chocolate chips
Then, fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
Step 4: Enjoy!
How should I store this healthy cookie dough dip?
Once prepared I recommend storing this dip in the refrigerator.
Refrigerating the dough will harden it slightly. Bring the dip back to room temperature so that it has a soft texture again.
Check out these other gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipes!
- 5 Ingredient Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Slice and Bake Cookies
- Grain Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Loaded Birthday Cake Cookie Bars
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Blend coconut sugar in a blender until it is soft and powdery
- Add powdered coconut sugar to a bowl with the ghee and vanilla extract
- Mix with a whisk attachment on an electric hand mixer or electric stand mixer until fully combined – about 5 minutes
- Mix in the cashew butter, coconut flour and salt (if your cashew butter is salted you can omit the salt) with the electric mixer
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula
- Top with flakey sea salt and more chocolate chips and enjoy!