Make these delicious ground beef baked tacos for a simple dinner or a gathering!
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Combine salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper powder in a small bowl
- Mix tomato paste and water in a separate bowl and set to the side
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the ground beef to the pan
- Allow the ground beef to brown for 5 minutes and break it into crumbles as it browns
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the spice mixture and tomato paste and water to the pan
- Mix in the tomato paste and seasonings and saute until completely cooked about 2-3 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay 6 corn taco shells on the baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese – You will need to do this twice to make all of the baked tacos
- Place 2 tbsp of taco meat on one side of each taco (see picture above)
- Add the baking sheet to the oven and cook for 3 minutes
- Remove the tacos from the oven and fold each in half and press down lightly to ensure the tacos stay folded
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove the baked tacos from the oven and repeat steps 8-12 to make the next 6 tacos
- Allow the tacos to cool slightly, add toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: ground beef baked tacos, easy baked tacos, simple beef tacos