Servings: 6 servings 1x
- A quarter of a large watermelon cut into 1″x1″x4″ rectangles
- 4oz feta
- 2 small Persian cucumbers cubed (or half of one large cucumber)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves cut into ribbons
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat grill over medium high heat. When the grill is warm place rectangles on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on one side then rotate and cook for 2 minutes on another side. Remove from the grill and allow the watermelon to cool completely.
- While the watermelon cools, whisk together the dijon mustard, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar.
- Once the watermelon has cooled, cut it into cubes and add to a large mixing bowl with the cubed cucumber, feta, mint and vinaigrette. Toss to combine and serve at room temperature or chilled.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.