Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 inch nub of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- At least 1 hour prior to cooking combine minced garlic and ginger, lime juice, coconut aminos or soy sauce, avocado oil, and fish sauce in a large mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly. Add chicken breasts to the bowl and toss until they are evenly coated in the marinade. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to marinate.
- Clean your grill and preheat to high heat. Once the grill is hot, place marinated chicken on grill grates diagonally. Close the grille and cook for 3 minutes
- Flip the chicken to the other side maintaining the same diagonal on the grill. Close the grill and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and rotate 45 degrees – this will ensure the chicken cooks evenly and you get those X grill marks. Close the grill and cook for 3 minutes. Open the grill and flip again without rotating, close and cook for final 3 minutes – in total your chicken should cook for 12 minutes.
- Use an instant read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. When it shows 165F the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy immediately or store in an air tight container for up to 4 days
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.