Servings: 3 servings 1x
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet or large plate. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne in a small bowl. Season chicken tenders on all sides with the seasoning blend.
- Melt butter in the microwave or on the stove top. While the butter is still warm, whisk in the hot sauce and brown sugar. Set this sauce to the side with a basting brush.
- Once the grill is warm, bring the buffalo sauce and chicken tenders outside. Place the seasoned chicken tenders on the grill and cook for 2 minutes before flipping.
- Flip the tenders and brush the top with the buffalo sauce. Close the grill and cook 2 minutes. Repeat the process of flip, baste and grill 2 minutes until you have cooked the chicken tenders for 8 minutes total.
- The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165F. Remove the chicken tenders from the grill, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.