Servings: 6 burgers 1x
- 1.5 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ground pork rinds (can sub 1/2 cup almond flour or 1/2 cup standard bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined
- Take the mixture and form six 5oz burger patties – it helps to wet your hands before forming the patties
- Heat a greased grill pan or outdoor grill over medium heat
- Cook the patties for 7 minutes each side on an uncovered grill pan or open grill
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.