Servings: 15 cookies 1x
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together coconut oil, light brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg
- In a separate bowl combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients with a spatula
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter with a spatula
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for an hour
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Scoop out about 1/4 cup of batter per cookie, place on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with flakey sea salt
- Place in the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.