- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup tequila blanco
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp simple syrup (more or less for sweetness factor)
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 1 cup of ice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you have trouble blending, you can add a splash more of water or lime juice.
Prepare 2 glasses by rubbing a cut lime around the rim. Dip and twist the rim of the glass in kosher salt on a flat plate. You can also use raw sugar or tajin for the rim.
Divide the margaritas into the two prepped glasses and serve. Best if enjoyed immediately
- Make a mocktail by replacing the tequila with lime seltzer water and replacing the triple sec with a splash of orange juice
- Prepare ahead of time and freeze in a silicone ice cube tray. Then, blend just before serving
- Use 1/2 cup of mango juice or mango puree in place of the frozen mango to make this a shaken cocktail