Servings: 8 servings
- Chianti Artisan Salami or any roll of hard salami
- Saint Andre or any triple cream brie cheese
- Creamy toscano cheese with cinnamon or any hard aged cheese
- Dutch spicy kaas or any soft spicy cheese
- One apple – I like honeycrisp but granny smith is great too
- Fig butter or other fruit spread
- Cornichons or other small dill pickle
- Whole grain dijon mustard
- Pumpkin cranberry crisps or any other thin cracker
- Maple almonds or other candied nut
- Pumpkin spiced yogurt pretzels or other bite sized candy
- Lemon juice for the apple
- Slice the apple into thin slices and brush the surface with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Clean the plate or tray that you will arrange the cheese board on. Slice the salami into rounds and cut the spicy cheese and hard cheese into slices.
- Place the mustard, fig butter and cornichons into small bowls and arrange them on the cheese board.
- Create a salami river by winding the pieces of salami through the bowls on the cheese board.
- Arrange the cheese around the board and place the soft brie cheese wedge on the board whole.
- Lay apple slices in an overlapping layer near the soft cheese and place the crackers in any empty space on the board. Fill any empty spots with the candied nuts and the mini yogurt covered pretzels.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.