Servings: 10 servings 1x
Pumpkin Cake Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
Cream Cheese Frosting ingredients
- 4oz cream cheese – softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a bundt pan with butter and dust with a thin layer of flour. Whisk eggs, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl. Fold in the box of yellow cake mix with a spatula.
- Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan. Bake at 350F for 38 to 40 minutes. While the cake bakes prepare a cream cheese frosting by mixing softened cream cheese and 1 tbsp of milk with an electric hand mixer. Mix in the powdered sugar until a smooth cream cheese frosting remains. Set the frosting to the side or store in the fridge if your kitchen is warm.
- Remove the baked cake from the oven and allow it to cool completely before removing it from the bundt pan. If you remove the cake before it is fully cooled, it may crack so be sure to wait until it is fully cooled.
- Ice the cooled bundt cake with the cream cheese frosting using a piping bag or plastic baggie with the tip cut off. Cut into 10 slices and serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.