Servings: 2 cups 1x
- 3 cups frozen chopped kale
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Heat frozen kale in a non-stick pan over medium heat until just defrosted – about 5 minutes
- Add defrosted chopped kale, parmesan cheese, almonds, dried basil and salt to a food processor
- Process until ingredients are fully combined and an even mixture remains
- Turn the food processor on to low speed and slowly stream in olive oil through the spout on the food processor
- Continue processing until a smooth, even mixture remains
- Store pesto in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.