Just grab 4 simple ingredients to make healthy Whole30 meatballs in the Instant Pot.
- Roll ground beef into 18 to 20 meatballs each 1″ in diameter
- Place meatballs in an Instant Pot with some space between each meatball
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meatballs in the Instant Pot
- Pour the marinara sauce on top of the meatballs
- If some of the meatballs are uncovered spoon some of the sauce over the meatballs
- Close the top of the Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing
- Set the timer to manual 5 minutes
- Once the timer beeps immediately manually release the pressure
- Scoop out of the Instant Pot and serve!
Keywords: meatballs, healthy meatballs, instant pot, instant pot meatballs