- 375ml of dry rosé wine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
** Each batch of this recipe calls for half a bottle of wine. If you want to use the full bottle of wine, I recommend making 2 batches for the best consistency.
- Add frozen strawberries, rose wine and sugar to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer to strain out any strawberry seeds. Pour strained mixture back into the blender and add the ice cubes.
- Blend again until a smooth mixture remains. Serve in wine glasses with a fresh strawberry garnish.
- look for a dry rose for the crispest flavor
- you can use a different type of sweetener in place of the sugar. You can use simple syrup, agave or maple syrup
- you can use a different type of frozen fruit in place of the strawberries. Feel free to use frozen raspberries or even frozen watermelon