Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 4oz mini mozzarella balls or 4oz fresh mozzarella cheese cut into smaller pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt (omit if the seasoning blend contains salt)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, italian seasoning and salt together.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and toss to mix thoroughly.
- Serve on its own, in lettuce cups or in pita pockets
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.