Servings: 6 servings 1x
- In a large mixinf bowl combine Greek yogurt, lime juice, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne
- Drain and rinse the black beans and corn and add to the bowl with the yogurt mixture
- Chop the bell pepper into tiny cubes and add to the mixing bowl
- Mix all of the items together until evenly combined
- Chill and serve cold with chips or veggies for dipping
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.